Monday, March 19, 2012
My Puma Card Has Been Revoked
I tried to pull off the puma as best I could. I feel I failed miserably. I have this thing called a conscience. I can't live it down. Another weekend of stupidityness which leaves me embarrassed, ashamed, and hoping that friends and the angel on my shoulder will forgive me for such indiscretions. I'm not really a puma, I just talk a big game. When the rubber meets the road, I like doing the right thing. There was nothing right about my weekend, and it's like that guilty feeling after eating McD's, it never ever goes away. The excitement and fun is diminished by inexcusable behavior. I found my puma rut and now I have to find my way out of it again - I was doing so well! Or so my conscience said!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um, not a chance. We're Puma Strong!
ReplyDelete