Ok, so, after much deliberation and some serious coaxing, Alyssa and I decided to venture into this blogging bit and let all of you experience our experiences in dating, love, and life in general. At first glance, you may think, "what do I care what their experiences are?" but let me assure you that you will be entertained. I am certain we should be saving this material for some book that would surely be life changing, but for now it's just you. And us. Cherish that while you still have it. If Taylor Swift can gain fan support over her disaster of a love life, so can we.
Alyssa and I have these amazing chat sessions on the daily that always leads to fits of laughter. I imagine this blog will end up being our chat sessions played out to the world. Hopefully anyone reading this doesn't feel personally offended by the humor we have. Most of this is just our snarky sense of humor coming through and meant to make those around us laugh. That's the disclaimer. You can take it or leave it.
Oh, and thanks for subscribing. I start to itch when people don't shine their love down on me in the form of attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment