Tuesday, December 6, 2011

For a good time, dial...

...www.match.com

Good grief, there are some good reads on Match. Forget Barnes & Noble, I have found my new source of laughs and entertainment.

Naturally, for us young 30-something-pumas-on-the-prowl, internet dating is just part of the game. I didn't realize until now, though, what a treasure it actually is. Consider "internet dating" without the dating part. Sure, you're left with the internet, but let me share with you, what others share of themselves. Enjoy.


This is WhatADouche. (Note: I have assigned WhatADouche his handle. Please understand, this is not his Match.com handle, which is being withheld, as I truthfully am not sure if this is considered "cyber bullying". Nevertheless, I'm not taking my chances neither by dating WhatADouche, or by sharing who he really is).

Anyway, notice the photos. If I had it in me, I would have copied the other 15 professional photographs with WhatADouche in his wife-beater in deep thought posing on scenic railroad tracks. Or his American Gladiators pose on his scaffolding. Or of him frolicking in the ocean riding atop two dolphins by the dorsal fins. Or in a mid-air freestyle ski adventure (both snow and water) or his on the ice shot during a MN Wild Fantasy Camp, which clearly shows his inner child. No, no. This is not even the best part. He actually has something to say.


Please read and get back to me. Let's break this down. Goodness, I can't even do that, it's toooooo much! He exhausts me, I hardly got past the first paragraph. Sure, his grammar and sentence structure sucks, but I can't even figure out what picture he's trying to paint. It's like a "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" commercial without the happy ending. What is going on here? Please discuss, so I don't have to. We all know what I'm trying to say.


Finally, we have Mystic_Writer. Not my handle, his. While his description of himself is painstakingly boring (i.e. describing in detail his work schedule, (yes - schedule) and how he prides himself on good hygiene, teeth and eyes), I'd rather direct your attention to what Mystic_Writer does for fun.

I cannot alone claim genius for the idea that sparked this blog. Credit is shared with my good friend, you know who you are.

3 comments: