Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Can't get 'em to stay, can't get 'em to go away 2.0

Originally penned November 2011: Can't get 'em to stay, can't get 'em to go away



UPDATE TO PREVIOUS BLOG POST. I don't get it, why is this so confusing for this young man? If he were to recall, I didn't want to share my number with him in the first place, but he wasn't going to take no for an answer. So what else is a young polite lady to do but instead take his number and avoid him until he gets the hint? There is nothing NOT to get!

Let's consider all the options here. 1) Perhaps I'm no longer, or was never, interested. 2) Perhaps I have a loving boyfriend, versus a psycho one. 3) Perhaps after all this nagging, you're really really showing your true colors. 4) Perhaps I'm questioning your competence. 5) Perhaps it's the random insults that turn me off. 6) Perhaps I'm hoping you "get it". 7) Perhaps I already regret stopping for gas that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment