Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Can't get 'em to stay, can't get 'em to go away


Met this fella at a gas station. He was pleasant enough. Asked me if we could hang out, I said I wasn't really available. He saw the bike on the back of my car, suggested we hit the lakes for a ride someday. I considered it, and suggested that I take his number and I'd let him know when I was up for it. He caught onto my game quickly, and suggested that he text me his number. Wishing to avoid anything awkward, I obliged and gave my number. He texted once, twice, thrice and eventually I said, thanks but I'm booked. Since then, he has checked in from time to time. After he said "have a nice life", I figured that was the end of it. After two months, it is really necessarily that I respond back with a clarification that no, indeed I do not want to be friends? Boys! Honestly, explain to me your reasons!

1 comment:

  1. Duh! Guys like pretty girls and you have to say no at a minimum of tree times for us to even think we dont have a chance!

    ReplyDelete