.... I resent "reply all" unless it is dutifully necessary to include each and every individual on that email chain to be fully informed.
I especially hate the "reply all's" that are nothing more than a polite acknowledgement, "thanks!". What? Really?
The "reply all's" that use the critical mass of recipients to make a point, gain buy-in, and issue complaint, as if we are all part of it and are contributing authors.
The unnecessary "reply all's" when it's out of courtesy, and one might be interested in the content, but in all likelihood, will trash it because I have 142 other emails that are addressed to me.
And lastly.
Four-way stop-signs. I think it was the other guy that had a stop-sign pet peeve that designed stoplights, where there are clear instructions and protocol when approaching them. But stop-signs are a little ambiguous, especially if one was napping during that drivers training segment. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I STOP at my stop-sign TO ADVANCE THROUGH THE INTERSECTION!
Point made.
I had someone do the 'waiting at the 4-way stop until I actually got to mine' business this morning. Then I waited. And waited some more until she finally pushed her foot down on the gas pedal. The entire time I was sitting there thinking about you!!!!
ReplyDelete